Zoë Sluijs is a contemporary photographer from the Netherlands. The recurring theme in her work is the relationship that humanity has with the world and more specifically nature. Working on the blurred line between documentary and fiction creates opportunity for visual freedom.
- August -2018 Minor (BA) Photography at Leeds Art University UK (finished)
- September -2016 Approved at AKV Sint-Joost
- March -2016 Pixel palace HKU (Prior education, certificate)
- January -2019 Fotoasiel, Breda
- January -2018 Bring Your Own Beamer, Cultuurnacht Breda
- September -2017 Life Art Breda, Kunsthuis van AKV Sint-Joost, Breda
- September -2017 Kunstfestival Artibosch, Den Bosch
- September -2016 Kunstfestival Artibosch, Den Bosch
- June -2016 B*There Festival, Den Bosch
- March/April -2016 Bosch open expo, Kunsthuis Boschveld, Den Bosch
- September -2015 Photography Expo Chaos Artibosch, Den Bosch (audience price)
- October -2015 B*There Festival, Den Bosch
For all enquiries please contact via email at email@example.com
Find me on Instagram for more work.