Zoë Sluijs is a contemporary photographer from the Netherlands. She is fascinated by truth and reality, looking at different ways of finding answers to understand the world. Working on the blurred line between documentary and fiction creates opportunity for visual freedom.
- Augustus 2018 – Minor (BA) Photography at Leeds Art University UK
- September 2016 – approved at AKV sint-Joost
- March 2016 – Pixel Palace HKU (prior education, certificate)
EXPOSITIONS AND EVENTS
- September 2019 – Unseen Bookmarket, Amsterdam
- September 2019 – Peers, Amsterdam
- January 2019 – fotoasiel, Breda
- January 2018 – Bring your own beamer, cultuurnacht Breda
- September 2017 – Life Art Breda, Kunsthuis Breda
- June 2016 – B*There Festival, s’ Hertogenbosch
- April 2016 – Bosch Open Expo, Kunsthuis Boschveld s’ Hertogenbosch
- September 2015 – Expo Artibosch (audience price), s’ Hertogenbosch
- October 2015 – B*There Festival, s’ Hertogenbosch
For all enquiries please contact via email at email@example.com
Find me on Instagram for more work.